Whiteside Computer Services Ltd
Welcome to Whiteside Computer Services Ltd.
The one-stop shop for ALL your I.T. Solutions.
At Whiteside Computer Services we don't feel that our customers should have to use a handful of suppliers to look after their I.T. needs when one supplier can do everything to cater for your requirements.
Just a few of the services we offer are listed below.
* Designing your I.T. infrastructure based on your specific needs
* Installation of Network and Telephone cabling and systems
* Supply and Install the required hardware and software
* On site configuration of equipment along with staff training
* Provision of Internet connections with our own broadband service
* Provision of E-Mail and Web Hosting services on our own servers
* Design your own corporate web site
* Supply inks, toner, disks, paper, etc
* On-Site maintenance for your equipment
* Friendly telephone support NOT at Premium rates
* Provision of low-cost telephone services
* 0800, 0845 & 0870 Telephone numbers for your business
All this and more, from a single company, a single contact, and a single telephone number for all your I.T. requirements. If you would like to know more about our products and services, feel free to browse our site. E-mail or ring us with any questions you may have. If you would prefer us to visit you and discuss your own particular needs in person we will be happy to do so.
Listing added: Jul 8, 2008
- 08707 449715
14 Castle Street
Norfolk, IP24 2DW
United Kingdom (UK)
Remote Assistance A new service introduced in 2006 is our remote assistance service. Providing you have a working Broadband Internet connection, after a couple of mouse clicks an engineer can log into your PC and control it to diagnose and fix many software or configuration problems. For our customers with maintenance contracts the service is free. For customers with credit accounts it is charged at you standard hourly rate. The service is not available to customers with account facilities. The service is very simple to use if you follow these easy steps. 1. Ring and speak to an Engineer to arrange a remote session. 2. Click the HELP key below. You will be given the option to Run or Save the file, selct Run. The file will then download to your computer. Once downloaded you will be asked again if you wish to Run the file, select Run. 3. Windows Firewall may then ask if you wish to block or unblock the file, you must select unblock. 4. Within a few seconds our engineer will be controlling your computer.
- Monday 9:00-17:00
- Tuesday 9:00-17:00
- Wednesday 9:00-17:00
- Thursday 9:00-17:00
- Friday 9:00-17:00
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Whiteside Computer Services Ltd have not specified any specials at this time
Whiteside Computer Services Ltd did not specify any actions it takes to fight global warming.